The Synapse Network is a new-era financial institution created by combining the best aspects of mainstream finance, with the best features that blockchain technology can bring to the table. To get know more about Synapse Network, visit our website: click here
To use our platform you need to install a cryptocurrency wallet on your browser or smartphone, such as Metamask.
How to do it:
For example, we will describe this process using the Chrome browser, to find an extension for this browser click here and then search for the extension by typing “MetaMask” in the search box. Please also make sure that you are going through the right link – it should come from https://metamask.io website. Then click “add to Chrome” to add the extension.
Next you need to confirm that you want to install Metamask, confirm by clicking “Add extension”
The browser will now install the extension, your task is to click “Get started”
Remember to add the metamask extension to your browser bar by clicking on the puzzle icon, then clicking the pin icon.
This will give you easy access to your metamask wallet, in case you need to log in, change networks or perform any other action just click the icon to call up metamask.
After installing the extension you have two options, the first is to click “Create a Wallet” if you don’t have a Metamask account, which will start the account creation process, or the second is “Import wallet” if you already have an account.
Creating a metamask account:
To create a new account press “Create a Wallet” and when you have done this, read the information on the screen and then press “I Agree”
Now create a password for your Metamask account. Then read and confirm the terms and conditions of Metamask, and click “Create”.
Then watch a short video about the security of your data. Read all the information displayed on the screen, once you have done this, press “Next”
The next step is to click on the space marked 1 and to write the words displayed there onto a piece of paper. Then click on “Next”.
The next step will be to rewrite the previously saved seed words and click “Confirm”
Congratulations. You have created a metamask account, to complete the process, click “All Done”
Importing a metamask account:
After clicking “Import wallet” press “I Agree”
The first step is to make sure that you have selected the correct number of words to import. Metamask has twelve seed words, so set this number. If you are importing another wallet, you can change this value. The second step is to enter the seed words, then set your password and read and confirm the terms and conditions. Finally, click “Import”.
After completing these steps you will have successfully imported your metamask wallet. Click “All Done” to confirm.
How to do it on smartphone:
Depending on the system of your smartphone, you can find the Metamask application in the App store (click here) or Google Play (click here). Once you have downloaded and installed the app, create or import an account in the same way as shown above.
How to create an account on the Synapse Network.
Once you have created your metamask account, you must create an account on our platform click here you will then see two options to choose from “MetaMask” and “WalletConnect” click on “MetaMask”.
To connect with Metamask click “Next”
Then confirm the action by clicking “Connect”
After clicking “Connect” you will connect to the platform. You will now be able to create an account on the Synapse Network platform. Press “Register”
The next step is to check that your metamask wallet address is correct, remember that you must use the same address also when doing KYC, KYC is a procedure to verify your identity. You also need to enter your email address and set up a username. When doing KYC use the same email address you use here. Accept the required consents and click “Register”.
After filling in the required data and clicking “Register”, click “Sign”
Congratulations, you have just created an account on the Synapse Network platform. If you need to log in again, just click on “login” and confirm it with metamask.
How to log in and connect to the Synapse Network platform on a smartphone:
Make sure you have installed Metamask using the App store (click here) or Google Play (click here). After installing the app and creating or importing a Metamask account, launch Metamask. You will see a window to select a variety of applications, click on the “Mobile” bar at the top left and then click on the Metamask icon.
When you are in the metamask, on the top left click on the button that will expand more options.
Then select “browser” to launch the built-in Metamask browser.
Use the search engine and provide the address of our platform https://app.synapse.network/
After entering your address, you will go to the Synapse Network platform. To log in click on “login”
After clicking on “login” you must confirm your wish to log in with metamask, to do this click on “sign”
Congratulations, you have just logged on to the platform.
How to connect with the platform by WalletConnect
To connect the Metamask app on your mobile phone to a browser on your desktop, use the ‘WalletConnect’ option.
Then, on the left-hand side, click on “QR code” and you will see a QR code which you must scan with your Metamask.
To scan a QR code, launch metamask, and click on the icon in the top right corner.
After scanning the code, you must click “connect” and then “sign”
Congratulations, you have logged in using WalletConnect.
A brief description of how to navigate on the platform.
This is where you will find all the upcoming, ongoing, completed and future sales rounds on our launchpad, you have the option to sort the displayed projects as you wish using the buttons on the top left. You can also use the search engine to find a project by typing its name in the “search” field. Below the search engine, you can also change the display modes of the projects using the available layouts.
Clicking on the “Details” button will take you to the tab for that project, in this tab you will find details such as start and end dates, price per token, total investment amount, time to start or to end sale round, amount of total guaranteed allocation, number of tokens you have purchased and the “Research page” marked in green, among others. The “Research page” contains more detailed information about the projects, such as tokenomics. Not every project has an available “Research Page” due to its status, this means that the project will not necessarily appear on our launchpad. When a round of any project is in progress, instead of “Details” you will see “Invest” this button will take you to the investor panel where you will make your purchase.
In the “Dashboard” you can also directly connect to decentralised exchanges such as Pancakeswap, Quickswap or Uniswap, and network explorers by clicking on any of the icons at the top of the screen. You can also connect directly to Anyswap (aka multichain) which is a bridge that allows you to transfer SNP tokens you hold in your wallet between the ERC20/BEP/Polygon networks.
This is also where you can change networks, and mark favourite networks with the heart icon so that they are at the top of the list. Simply click on the name of the current network to expand the list, you can then add networks to your favourites, which will then be displayed at the top of the list. Right next to the address of your wallet, which is displayed at the top right of the list, you will see the total amount of SNP Power that you have achieved through staking. Next to your SNP Power points, you will also see the name of the level you are at and next to this is a logout button. If you are interested in the CertiK audit results click on the audit icon.
This is where you can check your current email address or edit it by clicking on the pencil icon, you will also see your KYC status, the amount of SNP Power you have, the level you are at, the wallet address that is assigned to your account, and the SOLANA wallet address that you can also add there by clicking “Connect to edit” we propose to use the phantom.app wallet. You can also connect your Twitter account to get special points in the future, stay tuned.
This is the place where you will be able to claim your purchased tokens if they are available. Please note that the projects are on different networks, so sometimes you will have to switch to the correct network. In this tab, you will find information about how many tokens you have claimed, how many tokens you can claim now and how many tokens are left in the vesting contract. To claim tokens press “claim” and confirm it with your wallet.
Explanation of how the level system works, plus examples and simulations.
The Tier System offers 10 levels:
(Please continue reading)
To reach a given Tier, you must stake SNPs and achieve a specific amount of SNP Power.
You will also gain the required amount through the multipliers offered by our staking.
With multipliers, even with a small number of SNPs you will achieve higher SNP Power totals. Achieving the right Tier will enable you to enter one of our rounds or our lottery.
In addition, each Tier offers a different allocation multiplier that increases your allocation. This means that we have two types of multipliers, first multiplies your SNP Power and the second multiplies your basic allocation, the amount of the multiplier depends on the staking path you have chosen and the Tier level you are on. Examples of how it work can be seen below.
Above is a table showing details of each Tier.
Below you will find a legend explaining this table and the rest of the article.
We encourage you to read the content carefully in order to better understand the entire system that Synapse Network offers.
Level: Level and its name.
Amount: SNP Power amount – is equal to the sum of SNPs in staking including multipliers offered by staking in specific step in path (not to be confused with allocation multiplier) required to gain a Tier. The sum of the SNP Power you have is visible on the board at the top above the tier name, next to the wallet address.
Pool: Allocation multiplier. Multiplies the basic allocation calculated for the “Early Birds” tier, examples of how this works can be seen below. (Not to be confused with multipliers offered by staking paths)
Pool chance: Percentage of chances of winning the allocation lottery.
Type: Types of allocation, lottery or guaranteed allocation.
By achieving 20k SNP Power you will receive a guaranteed allocation.
By achieving less than 20k SNP Power you will have a chance to win an allocation through the lottery.
The percentage chance of winning an allocation in the lottery differs for the Early Birds, Bargain Hunters and Reaches levels, with 10%, 25% and 50% chances of winning respectively.
How does the allocation multiplier work and how is the allocation allocated?
Let’s assume that, on average, 25% of SNP staker users have registered for a round.
The calculation is made after counting the registered people per round.
The amount to be raised in a given round is $50,000 and the base allocation has been calculated at $60.85 (basic allocation, this is the allocation from the Early Birds Tier)
Having a level Night Owls (20,000 SNP Power) the allocation multiplier is 2.
Your guaranteed allocation is therefore 2 x $60.85 = $121.70
Having a level Treasure Hunter (50,000 SNP Power) the multiplier is 5.
Your guaranteed allocation is therefore 5 x $60.85 = $304.25
We calculate the allocation in the same way for the other levels.
A) The allocation is scaled linearly:
Assuming that 25% of the users will participate in the round, and the pool size of the round is $50,000 – the allocation will be $60.85 as in the example above.
However, when the pool of the round is $100,000 with 25% of users participating in the round, the allocation will be 2x more (because the pool is 2x bigger) than it is already $121.70 etc.
B) Do the multipliers add up? No!
Each staking you do will multiply the SNP power in that pool separately. If you have several stakings, you do not add the multipliers to get their sum and multiply the SNP Power, each pool is counted separately which means you only add the SNP Power, not the multipliers.
C) Premium Tier
By staking an amount equal to 20k SNP Power or more (remember the multipliers that allow you to reach this amount without having so many tokens) you qualify for Premium Tier. This means that you will be able to participate in rounds for projects available only to investors with this status. Additionally, all rounds are guaranteed for you! The Premium Tier itself will be improved, so stay tuned to know what the future holds.
D) What happens when the round pool and % of users participating in the sale change?
You are certainly curious to know how the allocation for each level will change in different situations, so we have run hundreds of simulations and taken into account various variables. Below you will find a link to the different calculations and examples:
Click here: Check simulations
The operation of staking and its pathways and the levels of these paths.
To use the newly introduced staking solutions, you will need to first withdraw your tokens from the Synapse’s Staking Legacy pools, by pressing the request unstake button, waiting 7 days and then clicking the withdraw button, then switch to our new staking pools to ensure the best possible passive profit from your staked tokens.
Firstly, let’s get to know what staking is in general. To better understand these concepts and their benefits, read the following articles:
- What is staking? https://www.coindesk.com/learn/crypto-staking-101-what-is-staking/
- What is LP staking?
A) Promo Stake – a bonus for loyal stakers.
Promo Stake – a bonus
(Bonus for those who have staked the longest time)
The bonus (if the user qualifies and is added to him) is marked on the platform, in the staking section, with stars and green colour.
The bonus level is set individually, depending on how long the user has been staking their tokens before the new staking is introduced.
B) How to use the bonus?
Select any staking path, except the “Periodic Tier” path.
Then select the locking period which is highlighted by the stars (image above)
C) What does the bonus offer?
Path selection without bonus
- Ability to perform a “Request Unstake” after the time for which tokens have been blocked, e.g: (LVL 2 – 60 days, LVL 3 – 90 days, etc.).
- Possibility to make “Claim Rewards” after the time for which tokens have been blocked has expired (as above)
- Possibility to raise the level of the “Level Up” / “Compound” path after the time for which tokens have been blocked (as above), then every month as normal.
Selecting a path with a bonus
- Possibility to perform “Request Unstake” from the start of staking
- Possibility to make “Claim Rewards” from the start of staking
- Possibility to upgrade “Level UP” / “Compound” / after only 30 days.
This bonus does not work in the “Periodic Tier” path and cannot be used there.
Characteristics of paths and functioning of the staking calculator
A) We offer six paths, each path presenting different benefits.
APR – Annual percentage rate
SNP Power multiplier – Multiplies the staked SNPs pool (e.g. 1000 tokens x 1.28 = 1280 SNP Power)
Early unstake fee – It varies depending on the values selected. The fee is charged if the user makes a “Request Unstake”, but does not wait for the entire “Unstake Period”, but makes an early withdrawal.
Unstake period – It also varies depending on the values selected. The Unstake period is the time required to wait in order to unstake tokens without being forced to pay an early unstake fee.
Estimated total SNP rewards – Depends on the values selected.
To access the staking calculator or the staking form, press the button indicated by the arrow on the left side of the platform. Please note that you must be logged in.
The image above shows the “Staking calculator”. This place will allow you to estimate the approximate conditions of each path. You can switch between paths and modify the sliders showing the staking period, token price and number of tokens. Pressing “Stake your SNP” will take you to the “Staking form” section which is also visible above next to the calculator.
The picture above shows the “Staking form” in this section you can select a path and stake your tokens. On the top left, you need to enter the number of SNP tokens you want to stake, you can also use the MAX function to enter the maximum amount of SNP tokens you have in your cryptocurrency wallet. Once you have made your selection, press approve to confirm the amount and all values, then press stake to start staking the tokens. Remember that you must confirm each action with metamask otherwise, it will not take place.
By changing the data in the staking calculator, such as the number of tokens staked, the SNP token price and the lock-in period, the estimated values you see above also change.
Above you will see a staking calculator which will help you to estimate the benefits and conditions of staking. Remember that you can switch between the staking calculator and the “Staking form” by clicking on their names.
B) Types of paths and their levels.
As you already know, each pathway changes the benefits presented in relation to the values used.
All Numerical values and variables shown are used only for the purpose of this article, and as such, they shouldn’t be taken for granted.
Current Values and Variables can be found here on the Synapse Network
To represent each path we will use the same SNPs amount (6672) and the period (120 days) only in Periodic Tier it will be (360 days)
Stable increase – It offers a steady increase in APR with each higher level and a moderate allocation point multiplier. The path has 12 levels each expressed as a staking period (e.g. 30 days is level 1 and 360 days is level 12)
As can be seen above each level (period) higher than the previous one, increases the APR by 5%.
The early unstake fee, SNP Power multiplier and the amount of the reward expressed in SNPs increase with each level of the path. The changes can be checked in the summary presented above, they occur when the level (period) of a path is changed.
Fast rewards – Offers a higher % of APR compared to others in early stages pathways but decreases with each successive level.
Extra allocations – It offers a fixed APR of 5% at each level of this path and a high multiplier.
The Early unstake fee is stable at 10%, increasing the level (period) increases the reward in the SNP and also the SNP Power multiplier.
Epic allocations – It is characterized by the absence of APR and SNP rewards, and maximization of allocations. Regardless of the chosen path level (period), the APR remains zero.
Each level of this path increases the SNP power multiplier.
The Early unstake fee is 10% at each level of the path.
No allocations – It offers the highest APR increasing with each level (period) of the path while having no allocation, there are no SNP Power multipliers, has a high cost of Early unstake fee and its long duration.
The Early unstake fee increases with each higher path level.
Periodic Tier – No claiming of rewards during the staking, periodic staking for example, for 30 days. It offers 6 levels (periods) and not 12 like the other paths. in this case we will take a period of 360 days.
Please also note that a claim action results in a drop to level 1 in the path.
C) How does it work and how much unstaking cost?
Please note that the time after which the user can withdraw tokens without a fee is the moment of executing a “Request Unstake” and waiting for the full “Unstake Period”, which is individual for each type of staking and its level. The “Unstake Period” varies depending on the path and staking period the user is on. (except for the Periodic Tier path, as this path does not allow unstaking earlier than the selected period)
The unstaking time increases with each higher level (period) of the selected path. To avoid paying unstaking fees, patiently wait for all the periods required for unstaking.
How to provide liquidity and how to stake LP tokens?
When you add liquidity on Uniswap, Quickswap or Pancakeswap it is also possible to stake LP tokens on all networks, since DEXs like the one above reward liquidity providers with their liquidity tokens that reflect in your pool. With those tokens on your wallet, you are able to stake them on our platform.
How to do this:
By using this guide, you take full responsibility for your funds and your actions. Do not perform any actions other than those described in the guide – especially if you are new to the world of crypto investing. By adding liquidity, you are made aware of what an “impermanent loss” is and what the consequences are.
- An impermanent loss is an unwanted effect that occurs when the price of a deposited asset in a pool changes from when it was deposited. The greater the change, the more exposed you are to it. What determines the price of assets in a pool is the ratio between them in that particular pool. If token X goes up and token Y stands still, sometimes traders arbitrage. They literally “take” the more valuable token from the pool, leaving the liquidity providers with the less valuable token. A drop in the value of deposited assets means a lower dollar value, at the time of withdrawal than at the time of deposit.
- Why is it profitable despite the loss? Uniswap charges 0.3% on each trade, which goes directly to the liquidity providers. Pancakeswap works similarly, the fee per trade is 0.17% so if there is a large volume of trading in a pool, providing liquidity is profitable, even if the pool is heavily exposed to “impermanent loss”. The larger your share of the pool, the more interest you will earn. By adding liquidity, you support the projects to which you provide it.
How do you do this on PANCAKESWAP?
- Go to Pancakeswap pancake swap finance and connect there with your wallet.
- Make sure you have added SNP and BUSD as a pair.
- (Add SNP token) SNP token address: 0x6911f552842236bd9e8ea8ddbb3fb414e2c5fa9d
- Then enter the preferred amounts for SNP and BUSD
- Press the Approve button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm.
- The button will light up. Click it. A window will appear telling you how much you will receive in return.
- Confirm that you wish to complete the wallet transaction. After a short wait, you will see your LP token balance at the bottom of the page. Now you can log into the Synapse platform and enter the staking section. Set the number of LP tokens you wish to stake, and also select the staking period, then start staking!
LP token address:
How to do it on UNISWAP?
Synapse is running in the Uni/V2 environment. Do not add liquidity to another version.
Uniswap pools operate on a 50/50 model.
By adding token X you must add the equivalent in Y.
- Go to this Uniswap link.
- Add liquidity in the same way as the above Pancakeswap example but in the V2 environment and only in the SNP/USDC pair.
- When you add liquidity, you will receive UNIv2 LP tokens representing your pool. Then log into our platform by clicking here. Go to the staking section.
- Set the number of LP tokens you wish to stake, and also select the staking period, then start staking!
LP token address:
How to do this on QUICKSWAP
- Connect to Quickswap.
- Add liquidity for SNP/USDC. When you add liquidity, you will receive LP tokens representing your stake.
- Then log in here and go to staking section.
- Set the number of LP tokens you wish to stake, and also select the staking period, then start staking!
LP contract address:
Staking offers six periods to choose from, which is the length of time for which you can stake your LP tokens. Each staking period has its own SNP Power multiplier.
DESCRIPTION OF STAKING LP
Staking is supported on ERC20, BSC and Polygon networks.
LP staking adds up to the usual SNP staking.
Staking LP affects SNP Power multipliers: The point is that here we multiply the SNP tokens x2 and only then take the multiplier into account in the SNP Power calculation.
All of our Staking pools will only count the amount of SNP tokens you have in your LP, not the SNP + Stablecoins.
How to stake LP tokens:
To stake LP make sure you have LP tokens in your cryptocurrency wallet assigned to your Synapse Network account. The next step is to click the “New Staking” button on the left side of our app, then scroll down the page to get to the LP staking section. The last step is to enter the preferred amount of LP tokens you want to stake. We can also use the “Add liquidity” button to move to the decentralised exchange and provide liquidity to obtain LP tokens.
Once we have entered the amount of tokens, we will need to select the time period for which we want to stake our LP tokens. As you can see in the image, there are six periods available.
Each period presents different values that you see on the screen, please check all information that the platform displays to be sure of the conditions. Once you have made your selection, remember to execute “Approve” and then click “Stake LP” to start staking LP tokens.
Emergency unstake: This is an option to unstake LP tokens that can be performed at any time, this action causes the user to receive no rewards, not even the ones they have previously earned. When performing an emergency unstake, an emergency fee is charged which varies according to the period chosen by the user. Performing an emergency unstake is equivalent to the end of staking. The emergency unstake fee increases with the staking period.
Emergency unstake fee: This is the fee which is calculated in case of an emergency unstake. The fee is deducted in LP tokens.
SNP Power multiplier: SNP token multiplier, works the same as for standard SNP staking.
LP Amount: The sum of the LP tokens staked.
Staking period (lock): The duration of the staking, otherwise known as the staking period.
Estimated rewards: Estimated rewards in SNP tokens.
SNP Amount: The SNP amount contained in the LP tokens staked by the user.
APR: Annual Percentage Rate.
How LP rewards are calculated:
When adding stake your tokens are analysed by the contract to find out what amount of SNPs correspond to the amount of your LPs at the time of adding LP tokens for staking. Based on the calculated amount of SNPs and interest, rewards are calculated.
What actions related to LP staking can be performed by the user:
At the end of the staking period, you may unstake your LP tokens immediately, without having to wait any additional time to cash them out or pay any additional fee.
For example, if you unstake LP tokens for 30 days, the rewards are only credited for that period, but even if you don’t stop staking after this, without unstaking after 30 days, you will not be rewarded for the additional period.
Restake is possible after 75% of the staking time has elapsed in the selected period.
Each staking period is characterised by a different time window in which you can restake your rewards. By clicking restake you choose a new staking period. The new staking period can be the same or longer than the current one.
Restake does two things:
First, it causes half of the rewards earned during staking to be exchanged for stablecoins. Then stablecoins are added to the LP liquidity pool together with the other half of the rewards. As a result, the LP tokens created go to the staking contract and not to you. The new LP tokens created in this way are added up with the currently staked LP tokens, creating a new staking. The new award amount is calculated in the same way as when adding the staking.
If you change the APR, the conditions you chose at the start of the staking remain the same. The time window counting down to the possibility of performing a restake. may then change.
Where to buy SNP tokens and where to track the price?
- Here you can buy SNPs on the BEP20 network:
- Here you can check the price of the token on the BEP20 network:
- Here you can buy SNPs on the ERC20 network
- This is where you check the token price on the ERC20 network
- Here you can buy SNPs on the Polygon network:
- Here you can check the price of the token on the Polygon network:
The SNP contract address on the ERC20/Polygon and BEP20 networks is the same:
How do I move a token from the ERC20/ETH network to the BEP20/BSC/Polygon network and vice versa?
- To do this, use the Multichain bridge available here.
- Make sure you select the correct network from which you want to transfer tokens in the “From” section, then look at the “To” section below and check that you have selected the right network.
For example, if you want to swap SNPs from ERC20 to BEP20, you should select ERC20 in the “From” section and BEP20 in the “To” section. Press swap and then confirm that you want to complete the transaction. Make sure you have BNB, Matic or ETH for the transaction fees.
BEP20/BSC (Binance Smart Chain Network)
ERC20/ETH ( Ethereum network)
Polygon (Polygon Network)
How much is the transaction fee for SNP?
SNP is a fee-on-transfer token meaning that each transaction or token transfer takes a fee from the tokens used in that transaction.
BSC 3% fee on transfer. 1.8% is burned, 0.6% goes to LP, and 0.6% to the staking rewards pool.
Polygon 3% fee on transfer. 1.8% is burned, 0.6% goes to LP, and 0.6% to the staking rewards pool.
ETH: 2% and the fee goes entirely to the staking rewards pool.
What slippage value should I set?
3.1% for BSC/Polygon.
2.1% for ERC20.
KYC is a user identity verification procedure and is required for regulatory reasons. Once you have completed KYC you will be able to take full advantage of all the opportunities offered by our platform. Remember to achieve a minimum of 2000 SNP Power or equivalent in LP to activate KYC procedure on our platform.
Step 1 – Click Sign in to Fractal ID.
Step 2 – Read and accept the privacy policies and user agreement.
Step 3 – Select your country of legal residence.
Step 4 – Please provide your current address. The data must be consistent with the documents that you are required to provide.
Step 5 – You need to upload your proof of address document, please read the on-screen message carefully.
Choose a file from your computer’s disk or use a camera to capture your proof of address. Please make sure the picture is oriented horizontally.
Step 6 – Fractal.id needs to verify your wallet address. Please select ERC20 as your wallet currency, then click next.
Now just paste your ERC20 wallet address. The address must be the same as the one you used to create your account on our platform.
Step 7 – Select the type of identity document you have. For example national ID.
Now just upload the required photos of your national ID (front and back)
After that, you will need to wait couple of minutes for the identity confirmation
Step 8 – Live photo verification. Fractal.id needs a live photo of you to prove that you are a real person. This will only take a few seconds. You can finish this step via a mobile device.
Congratulations, you have completed all the operations, please pay attention to your registered email, it will receive the KYC result, or inform you if further operations are needed. As soon as Fractal.id verifies all your data correctly, you will be able to make full use of our launchpad!
A step-by-step guide to investing with Synapse.
- When you register an account and log in to our platform: https://app.synapse.network/ you will need to gain one of the Synapse Network Tier levels, it can be done by staking SNP tokens in our advanced staking system, whole system is explained above. After obtaining at least the “Early Birds” level you will need to pass KYC identity verification.
KYC is necessary, and without this verification, you will not be able to use our platform. Our partner Fractal.id is a best in class KYC solution provider with its outstanding support that you can find on the Fractal.id website in the bottom right-hand corner, or on Fractal’s telegram channel: https://t.me/fractal_protocol
- You may only have one account on our platform, when creating it you can only use an ERC20/Ethereum address and no other, and the preferred wallet that is required to connect to the platform is the Metamask wallet. All the data you used when passing KYC through Fractal.id must always be the same as in our platform, otherwise, you will not be able to pass KYC. KYC verification usually takes up to 24 hours.
- It’s important to remember that to start your KYC process on our platform, you will need to achieve the min
Consider also connecting your Solana wallet, it can be done in the “Profile” tab, you also need to add your Solana address as it gives you access to the projects built on the Solana network, and secondly, it is to this address that the project will assign purchased tokens to you if they are on the Solana network. The wallet we suggest you use is Phantom.app.
We will start by discussing the prerequisites for investing in projects on our platform, starting with what you need to have in order to participate in the sale.
- You will need to achieve at least the first level of our tier system by staking SNPs on our platform or by staking LP liquidity tokens (You can get these by providing liquidity on decentralized exchanges) With regard to the calculation of SNP Power, staking from all networks is summed, you can stake on any network. All networks add up when it comes to counting SNP Power. Both SNP and LP staking. You can currently stake SNP or LP tokens on the ERC20 and BSC/Polygon networks. (Uniswap/Pancakeswap/Quickswap)
It’s important to note that by achieving the first tier level (2000 SNP Power) you qualify for our lottery, in which you have a chance to win guaranteed allocation.However, by reaching 20k SNP Power all allocations are guaranteed for you.
- The allocation amount depends on the total pool to be raised in the project round and how many people want to participate in the round. To increase the allocation, add more SNP tokens to your staking pool or LP and aim for higher Tier levels in this way, our staking paths also offer SNP Power multipliers and the Tier itself allocation multipliers. The minimum allocation varies by project and is around $0.3-13.
- Once your details have been approved by Fractal (KYC), your wallet has been connected and you have achieved a level of our tier system “Early Birds” by staking (minimum 2000 SNP Power), you need to take the next very important step, namely in order to participate in the token sale of your chosen project, you need to express your desire to participate before the deadline, which you can easily check in several places:
A) Go to: https://synapsenetwork.medium.com/ and find out the round schedule.
B) On our platform under the projects tab: https://app.synapse.network/
C) By typing //time on our telegram channel: https://t.me/Synapse_official
Once you have ensured that sign-ups are available, on our platform click on your preferred project and then click on the registration button visible on the screen, you will then see a thank you message indicating that you have successfully registered for the project round.
Remember that by winning an allocation in the GLEAM competition, you do not need to stake any SNPs. The only requirement in this situation is to perform your KYC process before the current round ends.
Now that you have met all the conditions, we will move on to how and for what to buy the tokens of your chosen project.
- Firstly, you will need to have stablecoins in the wallet you are using to purchase, which is the one you used to create your account on our platform. You can use: USDC, USDT, BUSD, fUSD, 1USDC, 1USDT, bscUSDC, bscBUSD, BUSD_b . As you probably know, stablecoins are cryptocurrencies equivalent to the dollar on a 1:1 scale. Every cryptocurrency is built on some sort of network. Choose one of the available networks ETH/ERC20, BSC, Polygon (Matic), Avalanche, xDAI, KCC, OEC, Fantom, Huobi, Arbitrum, Harmony, Moonriver, Cronos, IoTeX, Optimism, Solana.
- Make sure you have the same network selected on your metamask wallet as on our platform. You will also need some native cryptocurrency to pay the fee when the transaction is executed, what is native cryptocurrency? Example: You want to buy project tokens for stablecoins USDT via the Ethereum network i.e. ERC20 what do you think the native token of this network will be? Yes, it will be Ethereum. Similarly in the Avalanche network, it will be Avax and in BSC it will be BNB etc. If you don’t understand how metamask works, watch this video:
- If you want to add a network, go to https://chainlist.org/ and then search for your preferred network, connect your wallet and confirm that you want to add a new network. Once you have made your selection, go to the project you registered on and click on the invest button, select your network and stablecoin and follow the instructions on the screen. You will need to read and accept the SAFT and enter the amount you have chosen. Always enter amounts in full, without decimal places. You can also make an overpayment or so-called overallocation, up to 5 times the guaranteed allocation that our app will calculate as a basic allocation from the first tier of our system “Early Birds”.
- Remember that overpayment does not guarantee the purchase of additional tokens, whether you buy them or not depends on whether there are any tokens left at the end of the round. Any unused funds will be refunded to you via the BSC chain, according to the collection schedule, which is usually within 24 hours after the end of the sales round. Read the information on the screen carefully, confirm your chosen amount at the end and complete the process.
(FCFS – First come, first served)
In the event that you do not win the lottery, did not manage to buy the project, did not sign up for the round in time, or have only now decided to buy – you can still buy the project through the FCFS round, but only if the guaranteed pool is not sold out. FCFS is visible from the start of the basic round, i.e. for guaranteed allocations, at the same time the sales progress bar is displayed, which informs about how the sale is going.
9:00 AM UTC – FCFS is activated on the BSC network only when the sales pool is not filled, namely at the end of the guaranteed sale. Then the investor panel is activated and you can enter the amount you wish to invest and you must confirm your purchase by pressing approve.
10:00 AM UTC – Recalculation is in progress.
10:30 AM UTC – Half an hour after recalculating the guaranteed sale amount, FCFS is opened to users who have staked SNPs (at least 2000 SNP Power) and have completed KYC – but only for those who did not get into the guaranteed allocation.
11:30 AM UTC – FCFS is launched for all those who have just opened an account on our platform and do not have a completed KYC.
A) What about allocation in the FCFS round?
The allocation during the FCFS round is a maximum of ten times the minimum allocation from guaranteed sales (base allocation calculated for tier Early Birds).
B) What about overpayment/overallocation in the FCFS round?
A user participating in the FCFS cannot make an overpayment/overallocation.
A user who has won the GLEAM also cannot make an overpayment.
C) What about KYC during the FCFS round?
If a person without KYC and without SNP token staking makes a purchase during FCFS, then in order to receive the tokens he must finish KYC on our platform. The opportunity to complete the KYC procedure will occur for these individuals no later than 9 AM UTC on the day following the completion of FCFS. The end of the FCFS round will occur automatically when the pool is filled or at 9 PM UTC on the same day.
You can also purchase tokens through the fiat gateway we offer. It is currently available on the Polygon network, below is a short introductory tutorial:
When you choose a network with fiat support you will see an additional icon of a wallet near your balance.
After clicking the button, you will go to the fiat payment window:
The next step is to choose the fiat currency you want to convert into cryptocurrency
The next step is to enter your e-mail address. By default, the email address from the user profile is set, but if you already have another account on the Ramp platform and want to use it, you can enter the email assigned to that account. Please mint that Ramp also requires a KYC which is assigned to an email/wallet or wallet-email pair.
You must then confirm the code you received to your email address – this is a security measure.
A window will then appear asking you to confirm your wallet address.
Next, you need to choose a payment method – you can use Revolut for example, card payment or even a bank transfer. We advise against using a bank transfer as it can take longer than the total sale.
Then simply confirm the summary.
Complete your purchase by pressing the buy now button. The transaction may take some time. The tokens on the platform should refresh automatically and a message should appear that the transaction has been completed. If you paid by card and after several minutes you still don’t see the funds, it is worth to refresh the app. Remember to check your e-mail, because it is where the Ramp sends the transaction confirmation and payment status updates.
- What do the stars and the green marker next to the “tiles” that are selectable with a time value next to each of the “paths” mean? – This is how the one-time bonus described at the beginning of the chapter Flexible Gamified Staking is indicated.
- If I make a stake on a selected “path” of say 1000 SNP tokens, will I be able to “add” more SNP during the time of that staking or will I have to create a second new path? – You will have to create a second new path, same or different, but you cannot add additional tokens to the same existing pool.
- In the case of the Periodic Tier, where there is a “Next Level” option, will pressing it raise the Periodic level? – The level up function works like a restake/compound of the tokens you have earned in that staking pool, as you level up you will acquire a new token lock period for the level you are on. A timer will run from the new period. The lock changes with the period.
- I want to move SNP tokens to a new wallet. Will I lose the “Promo Stake” bonus by doing it? – The bonus is allocated and calculated only for your old account.
- What does “LVL” mean next to the new staking window after staking? – LVL means the level of a path, in other words, the period, the higher the staking period, the higher the level.
- After staking tokens for a period of 3 years in the Periodic Tier, and for another period in the other tiers, am I guaranteed that the rules and APR will not change during that period? – The rules remain the same as when the staking pool was created.
- Does the old staking absolutely have to be changed for the new one? Yes.
- Will I be able to claim the rewards from the new staking as before or only at the end of the specified period? – You can claim the rewards after unstaking, in this case, the rewards will be added to your wallet, or during the staking period, but the consequence of this is that you will be downgraded to level 1 of the path you are on, except for the Periodic Tier (there is no claim there, you can only unstake the rewards after the specified period)
- Is it possible to do a monthly restake of the rewards in the paths? – In the new staking there is no restake, to add the tokens earned in the staking to the same pool, you need to press Level UP to increase your path level. If you are on the highest tier of a path (the last one) you cannot level up, in this case, to claim the earned tokens you can make a claim (except for Periodic Tier) or unstake the tokens.
- Can I add SNP tokens to existing staking pools or will it be new staking? – No, you will have to create a new staking pathway (it can be the same one) but you will not be able to add tokens to the same pool.
- If I add “X” tokens to a path with a multiplier of “0” for “X” months, will they be summed up as SNP Power? – No.
- If I have several paths and I make a claim on one of them, do I drop to 1 level on each path or only on the one where I made a claim? – Only on the one where the claim was made.
- Does the change in APR affect me if I chose a level and pathway before the change? – No, APR and conditions remain the same. APR only changes when you press “Level UP” then your staking acquires new conditions.
- Is the cost of unstake e.g. 20% calculated on the whole pool or on the earned tokens from the staking? – In the “Early Unstake Fee” (i.e. when you unstake earlier than after the period you have chosen) the fee is calculated on the total amount (of staked SNP + earned rewards)\
I have a problem with the platform, what can I do?
- Some of the most common problems are due to browser clogging with cookies. Delete all the cookies in your browser.
- Make sure that your ad-blocking extensions are not also blocking our platform, disable AdBlock extensions if you have them.
- For display problems, you can try the combination: shift+ctrl+r / ctrl+r
- Install the metamask extension for your browser (do not connect with wallet connect) and make sure you use the same wallet address when selling and the same network in our dapp and metamask.
- Make sure you use the same wallet address when selling and the same network in our dapp and in metamask.
- Please install Brave browser (or any other browser besides Chrome), import the wallet, install the extension and try again.
- Restart your computer, log in and out of our dapp and try again.
- If you use BSC or other networks, use another network to complete the purchase (some of them may be charged).
- Enter the amounts manually without the decimal, buy the guaranteed amount first and then overpay.
- If you use a hardware wallet, allow its settings to interact with contracts.
- Uninstall google Translate from your PC or browser.
- If you don’t see the purchased amount, please wait, the platform needs time to process everything that went on in the backend.
- If you get an error during purchase related to a network other than ERC20 make sure you have entered the correct network RPC.
My account has been compromised, what now?
- You can only withdraw your funds, transfer them to a new address and report your old account data to us and we will remove the stolen account from our platform. We cannot transfer tokens from contracts, blocked or unblocked in vesting contracts. The moment you remove the address, the account will be frozen and no one will be able to access it. Please make sure to take all the necessary steps to remove your funds as much as possible before deleting your account.
- If you notify us that you wish to delete your account, you will be able to create a new account with a new address. We will also ask you to send us an email to confirm that you wish to cancel your account. You must write this email from the email that was used to create the lost account on the Synapse platform.
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an overpayment and overallocation and how does it work?
If the guaranteed allocation for the Early Birds tier is “X” You can overpay a maximum of 5 times this guaranteed amount in each round.
Overpayment gives you the opportunity to buy an additional amount of tokens, only if other users conceded their own guaranteed allocation, or in the case that the given round doesn’t have enough people to complete the allocation.
If the system allows you to buy, for example, 5% of the 100% overpaid amount, the rest will be returned to you after the end of the round within 24 hours. Check on-chain e.g. on bscscan.com transfers signed as “disperse. app” so the refunds are signed.
How do I apply for the Synapse Network incubator and fundraising?
On our website find the link “Apply for fundraising” where you can define the scope of the collaboration and describe your project in detail. We reserve the right to contact only selected projects.
I have sent funds to a sales contract address, now what?
If you have sent funds to a contract address, you have lost them. Our platform has never accepted and does not accept this form of payment. If you hover your cursor over the address, you will also see a warning not to do this.
What social media does SynapseNetwork have?
How and when do I add another network’s wallet to our platform, e.g. in the case of Solana?
You will need to add SOL network only in case:
The project in which you are investing will mint and distribute tokens on the SOL network
In the case above, to get a Solana address, you need to install the Phantom.app wallet and add a SOL address in the My Account tab on the Synapse platform.
What is the VC tier and how do I get into it?
- As you probably noticed on our platform there is a special rank for the users with the most tokens in staking.
- VC tier is an opportunity to get into a special group whose secrets are open only to its members.
- People who are at least at the TOP20 of the staking ladder will be invited to join the VC tier.
Can I invest with tokens after staking them?
No, tokens must be staked in the staking pool and cannot be used again.
How can I use all bot commands in a channel?
Just enter the commands in the channel and the bot will send you a direct message in the chat.
//faq – Link to faq/guide
//snp – Information about the token
//lp – Liquidity guide
//stake – Description of staking
//over – Explanation of overpayments and refunds
//time – Schedule with rounds
//bridge – Link and description of the bridge operation for the SNP token
//det – How to find vesting and project information
//kyc – Information on the KYC procedure
//allo – Explanation of the average allocation concept
//tab – Excel with project data.
//reg – Channel rules
//bew – Warning against scams
//tier – Tier system explanation
//ret – How to check returns
//val – How to calculate the value of an LP token
//fcfs – Explanation + example how FCFS works
Where to find information about our projects?
- All upcoming projects are announced here and here.
You can also check completed, ongoing and future rounds directly on our platform by clicking this link.
- Additionally, you can check the list of projects on the various Telegram channels:
Second channel Just write on the channel //timeThe bot will then send all needed information to the chat.
- If you want to use a non-Official excel table just click:
Or write on the channel //tab. The bot will send a message with a link. This link contains useful information about the projects.
Which wallets should I use?
- The best choice is Metamask, this wallet supports most networks and is kept up to date by the manufacturer. We recommend installing the Metamask extension for your browser and using it to connect to our platform.
- Ledger also works well with our platform, but remember to allow the hardware wallet to interact with external contracts in the wallet settings. If you have problems with it, please contact support: click here
- Trustwallet sometimes is not so stable, in case of problems we suggest exporting the wallet to Metamask. Here is a tutorial on how to do this: Click here.